When you (or Someone you are walking alongside) is in a struggling marriage
The Divorce Remedy by Michele Weiner Davis
Before You Split: Find What You Really Want for the Future of Your Marriage by Toni Nieuwhof
Healing Your Church Hurt: Whatto do When You Still Love God But Have Been Wounded by His People by Stephen Mansfield
I’ll Hold You in Heaven: Healing and Hope for the Parent Who Has Lost a Child Through Miscarriage, Stillbirth, Abortion or Early Infant Death by Jack Hayford
Quiet Waters Ministries – Parker, Colorado
Since 2001, QuietWaters Ministries has successfully helped hundreds of Christian leaders with personal and professional crises. Through our one-on-one Intensive Programs, hosted at our beautiful Retreat Center in Parker, Colorado, our licensed counselors can help you get back in touch with God, renew your sense of calling, restore your professional vision and priorities, and strengthen your personal relationships. Here, at QuietWaters, you will receive the renewal, restoration, redemption, and strength you need to get back on track.
At Marble Retreat, we are a Christian Counseling Center For Pastors. We have been serving Christian Pastors in Crisis for over 45 years, and it is our goal to bring healing to hurting Pastors, couples, and families through our intensive crisis counseling program. If you or your spouse is in the midst of a crisis or trial that is threatening to disrupt or even blow-up your ministry, please reach out to us today. We are here to help you through this difficult time.
Our mission is to help bring healing, hope, and restoration to those in vocational Christian ministry and the Church at large in our Christian Counseling Center in the mountains of Marble, Colorado.
The Mission-Minded Family: Releasing Your Family to God’s Destiny by Ann Dunagan
Partner Ministry – Family Time This ministry is led by one of our Alongside coaches, Jenna Hallock. Their mission is to train and equip parents and grandparents to pass the Christian faith to the next generation in the home. Visit them at famtime.com
Director, Counselor and Pilates instructor who served as a global minister alongside her husband and two daughters in East Asia for 20 years.
After moving back to the US her daughter came out as non-binary gay and a journey to love in new ways began. Crystal desires to love fiercely by opening her heart wherever she can. She strives to invite, to listen, and to surrender her plans to God allowing Him to hold both her and her daughter.
Crystal desires to walk alongside other parents of LGBTQ+ kids on their path to loving God and loving their child in ever deepening ways.
- Love fiercely: enter in with love anywhere you can
- Live freely: open your hands where ever you can to hold, to wait, to pray.
- Surrender your plans to God, allowing Him to hold you and your child.
- It is because of your faith, not in spite of your faith, that you can love your LGBTQ+ child. (1 Peter 4:8)*
- Trying to keep a major life change a secret makes the emotional impact harder to bear*.
- We are not meant to carry our burdens alone. Be on the lookout for safe people in your life, friends who will encourage and support you without showing judgement.*
- Your child needs to know that they are loved and known not just by you, but also by God, and nothing will ever change that.*
- Lean into your journey, even when you feel tired. God called you here for a reason, and he has a significant plan and purpose for your family.*
*Some principles taken from Embracing the Journey study guide by Greg and Lynn McDonald
Embracing the Journey by Greg and Lynn McDonald
PEOPLE WHO INSPIRE US
The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom
In His Steps by Charles M. Sheldon
Love Does by Bob Goff